This has been a long week and as I took notice to things that pissed me off, I started thinking there may be too many things that I want to put on my list. Oh well… ready for my hate?
- I hate people who pay with checks. It’s 2012, please stop that. Unless you’re paying rent or a bill by mail, why are you using a check? Especially when you are in a store and there are other people on line behind you and we all have to wait for you to ask stupid questions like “Who do I make the check out to?” (What friggin’ store are you in, genius?)
- I hate when people pick their noses in the car while driving.
I hate even more when they don’t have tinted windows so everyone can see you.
I hate when they act like we can’t see them. (We. can. So please stop)
- I hate people who speak in “Twitter talk” on Facebook or via text message. Twitter pretty much made the hashtag what it is, I get that. With that being said, hashtags should be strictly reserved for Twitter. Don’t text me #FML or write your Facebook post followed by #stupid or #thatswhatshesaid… Nothing annoys me more.
- I hate that the coffee cups from Starbuck’s, McDonald’s, etc. tell me that the beverage I’m about to drink is hot. (No shit)
I hate that some idiot was able to file a law suit and that’s why the cups have to say that now. (Who buys a hot chocolate or a hot coffee and think that it won’t be hot?)
- I hate that I got the wrong sized shoe from The Clog Outlet (.com) this week and I hate to pay the return shipping to exchange the shoes. What the heck is that?! All online purchases should come with an exchange label, but that’s just my thought.
What are you hatin on this week? Let me know… and I hope you all have a good weekend.